Friday, July 6, 2007

7.6.07 Tom gets his stitches out


Yesterday Tom got his stitches out! You may think that is news but I was actually able to videotape the event without fainting (I'm a bit weak of stomach!). The process was clean, painless and over in minutes. This means in a few days Tom can get the top of his head wet and in a few weeks he could swim if he wanted.An even bigger event was that Tom attacked his email last night and was very successful. He is recovering great and his improvement is remarkable. As I type at 6:30 in the morning he out on his morning walk and even has a breakfast date! I am so proud of his hard work and daily victories. This is due in large part to your prayers and love. Please keep it up if you can. We are a long way from the finish line! All my love,Theresa

No comments: