Monday, June 25, 2007

6.25.07

I hate to sound like Pollyanna but things just keep getting better! Tom came home today and is already happier. Before we left the hospital he met with his neuro oncologist and we discussed the upcoming radiation/chemo option. There is a lot to think about but we have a few days. The stitches come out a week from Thursday and then radiation can start. Now I have two favors to ask…1. Please let me know if you want to stay on this list. I am so fine if you don't want to and surely don't want to fill your mailbox! Please let me know if you want to and other wise I will remove you. 2. Someday I am going to make Tom a CD of motivational songs. If you have any suggestions please send the names to me and I will get them from I-Tunes. If the songs make the cut you will be given credit! Thanks again for all your love!

No comments: