Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update 4/1/08

As expected last Friday Tom got his stitches out.



Bless his heart it was a bit painful and not at all fun to watch. I hope this picture illustrates both points.

Unfortunately for those of you that like drama, and fortunately for those of us that really don't...there is not much else to report. Tom is getting stronger and even getting back on the computer. He is starting to work a little from home and will be back onsite at Gothum soon I expect.

Aside from a few more wrinkles I am also doing great (there is a noticeable correlation between how Tom is doing and how I am doing). I'm thinking (and hoping) that this will be the last post for a long while. As these things do change please keep us in your prayers. We remain so grateful.

Love Theresa

1 comment:

Texas Trail Runner said...

While it did look a little painful- at least the stitches are out! As usual, Tom you look dashing. Theresa, I am sure that you are feeling better too. :-)

Love to you both,
Jen and Bruce