Monday, February 8, 2010

2.8.10 Call for posting

For a really long time now I have been posting about Tom. Most every post is me trying to tell even more about this extremely wonderful man. I'd love to expand the view point.

Will you please contribute? One line, or three paragraphs or multiple pages. Photos or no photos. Even a video or audio clip would be great. Clearly, the posts I have written are not monumental or the stuff of literary legend. Don't make it hard. Just type and feel.

Email your words, etc. to me and I will so happily post them. I'd love to hear stories of how you met Tom or what happened in your lives together. Thanks for thinking about it.


Love Theresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Tom. He was the guitar player in the very first band I was in and I worked with him at Arlington Stadium. He was one of the nicest, most gentle guys I have ever known. Thank you Tom, for all the great memories!!
John P