Monday, January 19, 2009

Update 1.19.09

Hi Friends,
I need some help. Somewhere this exists and I am hoping you know where. Tom is spending a lot of time in bed but still likes to get dressed. Putting pants and shorts on are a heck of a trick.

I need to find some pants that have the specifications:
- Extra large
- Lightweight breathable material
- Legs that on the outside have Velcro all the way through the waist so that they are easy to put on without pulling up.


I'm guessing I could get a pair of track pants at Academy or Target and go to town with a long strip of Velcro but that has trouble written all over it.

If you have any ideas you can post them in the blog or email me at theresa.strong@gmail.com. Thank you.

Please keep Tom in your prayers.

Love Theresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're called tear away or rip away pants. http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1831221&cp=&sr=1&kw=tear+away+pant&origkw=tear+away+pant&parentPage=search

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
I had no idea all the was going on!
That'll teach me to look at your blog more often.
What do you need?
What can I do?

Wendy