Sunday, March 29, 2009

Run for Rose - Great Day!



From Joanne our GREAT Team Leader!!

Thanks to everyone who came out and participated in the Run for the Rose yesterday! I think we made Tom proud!

I have posted some pics on my Facebook page. Follow the link below to take a look:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011325&id=1477939224&l=2dfc0b2d0a

Thanks again, team! I hope we can do this again next year!

: ) Joanne

From Theresa

At this moment it has been eight weeks, eight hours, and 54 minutes since Tom went to Heaven. But as we could all tell on Sunday, he sure has the ability to come back down and visit! I KNOW he was with each of us as walked, ran, and told stories in his memory. Thanks to all of you: participants, supporters, and wish-I-could-have-been-there-folks. I love you all.

Theresa

2 comments:

Scott F. said...

I was watching the news coverage of the run when I saw the BIG TOM sign on the screen. Nice to know Tom is still inspiring.

Unknown said...

Will and I were watching local news on Sunday night and we saw Donna, Hugh and Joanne participating in the walk on Channel 11! It was clear that Tom was there with you guys. Jill Butler