Monday, March 23, 2009

Update on Big Tom's Team Run for the Rose NEXT SUNDAY

Yay! We exceeded our team goal of 10 members yesterday! Of course we'd love to have additional folks run/walk with us, but for now here's the Big Tom Team:

Theresa Maria Strong
Joanne Vest
Donna Flynn
Michael Strong
Theresa Dawn Strong
Penny Wilson
Jill Russell
Cat Williams
Bette Moser
John Picciotto
Anna Rodriguez
Trey Quinn

I plan on picking up our packets on Friday, March 27 so we won't have to on race day. Since I will have them, we'll need to meet before the race at Reliant Stadium. I am trying to figure out a good place to meet up. As soon as I do I will post another comment here. If you have any ideas on a good place to meet let me know!

Please also send me your email and cell phone numbers so I can communicate more instructions and find you on race day! You can email them to jvest93@gmail.com.

Last, but not least, since Tom's favorite color was blue, I think we should all wear blue on race day! So get those blue shirts ready!

:)Joanne
832-752-8808 cell

No comments: