Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update 2.8.09

Hi Friends,

Tom's Memorial Service and Celebration after went great. I know he was smiling the entire time.

Thank you for all you did. My apologies for not speaking with each and every one of you. Honest to goodness I tried like crazy.

Tom and I had friends come from all over the state. He had clients he worked with arrive and people he had never met. It was a very very special day.

I have a had a few requests to post the collage of pictures of Tom Penny put together, and the final video Hugh and Robbie helped create. I'll post the links to both when done.

Please check back from time to time. Tom and the love he represents is not going away.

Love, Theresa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had such a nice time Theresa. Everything was perfect. Even the the things that weren't perfect at first, ended up perfectly in the end. We love you and will continue to be here for you in the years ahead. ~Donna & Hugh

Joanne Vest said...

It WAS a really special day. Thanks for opening up your home and allowing all of us to wander amongst Tom's things. It meant so much.

Much love,
Joanne